Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wallpaper & Lights *update*

I never posted the finished pics of the lights and fan I put in the downstairs bedroom. One reason was it took me awhile to finish it because I was somewhat undecided as to what I wanted in there. What I ended up with was more work or course... I ended up puttin in a ceiling fan in the center of the room, then I put recessed lights in each corner of the room. It's a pretty cool effect!

Looking towards the doorway.


Standing in the doorway looking into the room.


And here is the finished wallpaper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the idea of the light placement.........the fan reminds me of palm leaves? I like the look of it......
Finished walls looks very nice with your artwork.....
You are one busy guy!!

statistics history
Dell Computers