Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quick Kitchen Update

While I'm trying to get the blog up to date I'll throw in a few pictures of the kitchen update. It was just a quick fix to get rid of the old wallpaper and brighten it up a little. There will be more extensive remodeling later on. New flooring and countertops will be in the not too distant future. Momma helped with the wallpaper removal and painting, we took care of that in a weekend. I also added crown molding to the wall cabinets and a new light fixture.

Old view before we moved in.
Another angle of the old kitchen.

Here's the new paint, trim, light & dishwasher.


Another angle.
Here's the cool new light fixture & ceiling medallion.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant wait to see the new floor!!

Vagabond said...

Kitchen is looking nice, I changed my display name so I don't clash with the real jack.

statistics history
Dell Computers